Dr. Ma. Ruby Hiyasmin M. Delos Santos talks about Agrisikat at DWFA, Radyo CLSU
CLSU-CEd bids farewell to exchange students from SEA Teachers Program
CEd students arrive at partner schools under the SEAMEO SEA Teacher Project
Exchange student-teachers to teach in CLSU as CEd participates in SEAMEO SEA Teacher Project
Before being admitted to any program, aspiring first year college students must:
1. pass the CLSU College Admission Test;
2. have High School General Average of 85% or better;
3. submit the duly accomplished application form with two (2) passport size colored photo with name tag;
4. Pass the college interview;
5. For students planning to take BSED-English, an average grade of 2.00 or better in basic English courses (first year curriculum); and,
6. For students planning to take BSED-Biological Sciences (Biology), BSED-Physical Sciences, BSED-Filipino, and BSED-Mathematics, an average grade of 2.50 or better in basic subjects related to the major fields (first year curriculum).
Transferees and Shifters
For transferee or shifting students, they must:
1. Submit a Certificate of Honorable Dismissal and Transcript of Records;
2. Submit a Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the College Dean or Dean of Student Affairs; and,
3. Comply with the general admission requirements (see Incoming Freshmen).
For prospective graduate students, they must :
1. submit the duly accomplished form (Application for Admission);
2. submit two (2) Letters of Recommendation from former professors and/or current employer;
3. submit a Certificate of English Proficiency;
4. submit the original score record of Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) (for foreign students);
5. submit Transcript of Academic Records (original and photocopy);
6. pay an application fee of PhP 50.00 (Filipinos)/ US$25.00 (foreign students); and,
7. submit a documentary proof of adequate financial support.