The Department of Elementary Education (EEd) offers the Bachelor of Elementary Education program. It has two (2) specialization courses--- Content Areas focused on English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science, Values Education, Social Studies, Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health (MAPEH), and Home Economics and Livelihood Education (HELE); and, Pre-school Education.
The EEd Department's main aim is committed to train future educators who are highly equipped with professional, social, and personal competencies, and who will cater the manpower needs of elementary and pre-school education in honing young minds as the ultimate educational foundation.
In developing future elementary teachers, the Department sought help from various schools to assist in the student teaching program. Students are assigned to high-caliber elementary teachers that will equip students the necessary professional and personal competencies in teaching in the elementary grades and pre-school.
Division of Science City of Muñoz
1. DepED-CLSU Elementary (Laboratory) School
2. Muñoz North Central School
3. Muñoz South Central School
4. Villa Cuizon Elementary School
Division of San Jose City
1. San Jose East Central School
2. San Jose West Central School
3. Villa Floresta Elementary School
Division of Nueva Ecija
1. Guimba West Central School, Guimba, Nueva Ecija
2. Rizal Central School, Rizal, Nueva Ecija